Operations Associate Job Description
We are looking for a reliable operations associate to support the operations manager with the management of the day-to-day business. The operations associate's responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.
Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Support post-trading processing and settlement operations, working with brokers and downstream departments as well as managing of prime brokerage relationships.
- Promote efficiency/accuracy by managing and executing intelligence/operations information communication.
- Maintain and improve database efficiency for new and establish web sites.
- Maintain student files, fax and photocopy documents, update database and perform other general organizational skills.
- Support the installation and remediation of SQL /Oracle /Java and many other applications used by the financial industry.
- Clear discontinued and old models in all of POS by returning to HQ or through special promotion sales.
- Add, match, and delete retailer POS records within proprietary database; ensure accuracy of raw data files
- Collect data on consumer issues, produce settlement reports, and maintain daily inventory of consumer settlements via SQL banking database.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Assist with the implementing and monitoring of teller schedules and coverage of the windows especially at peak hours and lunch breaks.
Operations Associate Requirements:
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with inventory management, database, or similar software is beneficial.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.