Assistant General Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced assistant general manager to help the general manager in directing daily business operations. The assistant general manager should be experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate business objectives. The AGM must be able to competently perform duties in the absence of the general manager.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
Assistant General Manager Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in business administration or similar
- Minimum of X years of experience in business administration or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the business process and management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly developed organizational skills